We are always interested in talking to excellent professionals, please contact us with your CV.
Thinking of a career at James Byrne & Company?
At James Byrne & Company, our employees drive our passion for the business of accounting and auditing and are dedicated to providing high quality service to clients.
No matter what level you are at, we have staff of all levels qualified from bodies such as ACA, CPA and ACCA that will make it their priority to ensure you gain formidable accounting knowledge.
What do we expect from a future employee?
We are looking for someone willing to learn, someone who can adapt to our company quickly and efficiently, someone who can take initiative and responsibility in their own work and someone who will bring additional personality to the company.
Other skills preferred include:
- Technical – Proficient in the use of all Microsoft packages. Analytical and quantitative skills.
- Communication – Strong verbal & written skills. Ability to engage with clients through email, by phone and in person.
- Productive – Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a highly energetic and motivated team.
- Flexibility – Be willing to adapt to changing client demands on a regular basis.
- Attitude – Motivated, hardworking and have a positive contribution to our work environment.
What we offer
- We offer study leave to employees who wish to undertake their professional exams.
- You will learn the fundamentals of accounting in the beginning of the tenure, and over a period of time develop this training to a substantial level.
- We offer the option to complete ACA, ACCA, CPA, and AITI training with our firm.
APPLY NOW VIA OUR EMAIL WITH YOUR CV AND A BRIEF COVER LETTER.